A share certificate is a certificate issued by a company certifying that on the date the certificate is issued a certain person is the registered owner of shares in the company.
The key information contained in the certificate is:
- the name and address of the shareholder
- the number of shares held
- the class of shares
- the amount paid (or treated as paid) on those shares
BIRR provides a professional, printed version of the share certificates or a downloadable version that can be tailored to your company requirements in a High Resolution PDF format.
Please click on the image below to view a sample of the share certificate that we offer.
Please select from the following to order your share certificates.
High Resolution PDF Share Certificate Download – £5.00
- High quality PDF certificate
- Certificate can be printed as many times as you want
- Certificate is emailed immediately after payment is complete
20 Printed Share Certificates – £10.00
- High quality prints
- Certificates usually posted on same working day
Please note: We are only able to post the printed share certificates to a UK based address.